Friday, July 1, 2011

Lotte World

Today we hit up Lotte World, which is an awesome indoor/outdoor amusement park. I really enjoyed today because we just rode a whole lot of rides, which is one of my personal favorites. It was kinda hot out, but luckily, it wasn't as bad as yesterday. I like how accomodating everyone at Lotte World is; you can hold onto your bags during rides, or store them in containers, so it's super convenient. Another thing I liked was the roller coasters, which are totally different from the ones we have. They go extremely fast, and I was so shocked by that. When we rode one ride that was similar to Drop Zone, it was so sudden that I screamed like a little girl, which I never do.

There was also this really cool parade inside; I actually shot a video if anyone's interested. It's kind of long, but I think it's neat, so check it out! I'm having technical difficultie, so I'll have to try and upload it again later. Sorry. Until then, here's a picture.


Since tomorrow is our last day in Incheon, we had dinner; I actually became "Rachel Ray" according to Corbin, because I was doing the cooking. We got gifts from everyone, and I really appreciate it, so I'd like to say thank you to Mr. Choi, Mrs. Song, EunJi, WanSeo, Ji Hyun, and Tae Eun for all the fun and help they've showed us. I don't want to go, I've had a blast and I'm really thankful for the time I've had here. I'm sad that I have to go; I'll have to stay in touch with everyone through facebook!


On a side note, I got an awesome gift: a 2010 Big Bang Concert DVD, complete with a photobook. It's safe to say that I am so, so happy! For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, it's a concert DVD of a group I like. Talk about an amazing gift!







No comments:

Post a Comment