Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Transformers 3!



Like I said earlier, we decided to go to the movies because it was raining, and what did we see? That's right, we saw Transformers 3. It's really funny because I actually joked about seeing it in Korea since I knew I'd be away from home, and what do you know, I did. While we were waiting for the movie, everybody got some popcorn, and I got to snap this picture of the container. For those of you who don't know (which is most of you), the picture is a caricature of Hyun Bin, a very famous Korean actor.



I also picked up some little posters for Transformers, White (a Korean horror movie), and X-MEN First Class (for Logan). The movie was great, especially since it was in 3D; this was actually the first time I think I've seen a 3D movie in theaters.

We didn't go to the sauna, which I for one was glad about; heat and I don't mix well. Tomorrow we are going to Seoul and Friday we're going to an indoor amusement park. Stay tuned for more updates!



No comments:

Post a Comment