Sunday, June 26, 2011

Highlights from yesterday


Sorry, I didn't update everybody yesterday, it's because I was so exhausted. I woke up at 7:30 am; I got ready while I watched tv, which for me is like a dream come true. At home I rarely watch tv, but here, all of the shows I watch on my computer, are actually on tv.



After watching some tv, we met EunJi, who will show us around this week. We went to the fish market, where we saw so many different types of fish, and other sea critters. What's great about the fish market is that everything's so fresh, and most of it is still alive.



After the fish market, we went down the street, and had some seafood for lunch. What's great about this is you get to cook it yourself, and your options are endless. Yesterday we tried so many different types of seafood, but it was my first and last time trying an oyster.



After lunch, we took the subway to the underground shop, where we hung out for a few hours. It was really cool because there were so many different things for really good prices.

 
At about 6 pm, we met WanSeo, another student from Incheon, and Michael, another American. Together we went to eat bulgogi for the first time; like lunch, we were able to cook it ourselves. I was so full afterwards, and we decided to go to a karaoke bar. It was a lot of fun, just because I've only seen most of the things we did yesterday on my computer, and now I get to actually experience it! Also, I'd like to say thank you to Eunji for everything she's helped us with so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment