Friday, July 29, 2011

Leaving...

So we're packing up our stuff, because we're leaving Dong-A in a couple of hours. Yesterday we had our final presentations, got our completion certificates, and wrote something about everyone. Last night we had a farewell party and went to karaoke. We had a too quick walk to the bus stop where we said goodbye. Unfortunately, we didn't get to say bye to everyone, and when we got on the bus, half of us were crying. I didn't cry, but since we're leaving today, and seeing our buddies for the last time, I think it's going to be very hard not to. I feel mixed emotions right now. I want to stay here so badly, but I know it's time to go home. I'm just glad that I've met so many new people, and made new friends. I've had an awesome time in Korea, and I don't want to say goodbye. I know I'll be back soon, so hopefully I'll be able to see everyone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment